Resistance to water rower A1 Home offers a quiet operation unusual ...
Frame Ash and mono rail Aluminium, the most beautiful effect.
Ultra simplified, the monitor gives you an early movements all data required for a good training session:
- Cadence and intensity.
- The intensity can be measured in different units (meters per second, watts, calories per hour, time in the 500 and 2000 meters ...)
- Storage: The WaterRower has been designed to have a minimal footprint. It is 30 cm shorter than the traditional rowers and is easily stored upright when not in use.
- After your workout, the WaterRower A1 is stored vertically along a wall to take no more space than a chair ...
- The low position of the flywheel makes very Water Flywheel patented machine stable when stored.
- Integrated wheels allow to handle without difficulty.
- Mobility: With a few key tricks, you remove the mono rail can easily carry your rower in the trunk of your car ...
- Length 210 cm
- Width 63 cm
- Height 51 cm
- Empty weight 30 kg
- Maximum user weight 100 kg
- Dimensions and weight of carton packing list in cm:
- Master carton: 71 * 61 * 53 22 kg.
- Secondary carton: 139 * 33 * 25 13 kg.
- Type of Use: Medium Private.
1 year on site registration
It is our mission to ensure that, as a society, we have been operating as respectfully as possible to the environment.
However, our commitment goes further. It includes all the products we produce. The WaterRower is manufactured using only the finest wood species Ash, Cherry and black walnut specially selected from renewable sources and certified by the AHMI label.
Weight and dimensions:
- Weight capacity: 100 kg.
- Open Dimensions: Length 210 cm x Width 63 cm x Height 51 cm.
- Structure 2 years warranty
- Normal wear parts warranty 2 years